Westrama - Overseas Employment Review from Mountain View, California

I am ganesan 978905**** .westrama agent last month cheated me for singapore job not only me the company boss also .the name is rama lingam and albino number one worst agent in singapore pls all the public awareness this any enquiry please call me.I have loss my job and 2 laksh money.they are all group cheated.I am not selected that company .another person selected but agent used the 420 cheat .please avoid westrama agent .the company also cheated by westama.
Mountain View, California
Reason of review
Not as described/ advertised

Westrama management employment services sucks candidate Money and Blood

Westrama Management Solutions 101 Upper Cross Street, #05-25, People's Park Center, Singapore 058357 Mr Ramalingam Is the manager of this company he get 6000 sing dollars from the candidate side and he speak very gentle but all are fake only he is a bull *** he sucks the bllod of the candidate also in the interview he tell onething after candidate come to singapore he tell onethig he play with candidate lifes so beware of westrama and he put 4500 in the application for Ep And given salary is only 1200 he know alll the fake work in singapore and kavitha she is speak like quiet and sweet after candidate come to singapore she is like oh my god so beware westrama please

Please contact me I going place complilet against westrama

thank u for your comment i'm escaped bcoz of your post thanks a lot

I am also in Singapore. One of my friend was recruited by Westrama before two years.

He is very happy with Westrama Services. Still now he is working in the same company.

Finally i would like to share to everyone, don't belive even don't consider this kind of foolish complaints by the foolish peoples. If you have any quires pls clarify with me 8264****.

@PissedConsumer654976

hello i have got a call from westrama, Pl share your email id for further clarification

@PissedConsumer654976

Hello mr raj i think you are working with the same fu**ng company westrama.. Mr Ramalingam Is the manager of this company he is number ba***ed..and one more employee mr shrinivasalu he is from bangalore but right now he is workng from chennai they have one branch inthere...they took 10k -15k as a processing fee..mot**er ..and they make ur life ***..they wil tel you next month u will get job sure u wil get job otherwise they wil tel u they have applied for s pass or ep pass but the status is pending..they will charge u sg$ 4000 to $7000...they all are cheater..they have branch in chennia..

Hello mr raj i knw u are one of them..u kn mr ram that mo****fer they give fake ipa also..if u want i can send u..and how can u say that ur fu**ng frnd is workng in same company last two yrs..not posible.coz very year mom reniwal the pass and its very dificult to get reniwaled s pass..so here dont teach ur grand father how to fu**k ok..

I also saw the issue when i search the job in singapore. Once I spoke with the company rep.

they were very friendly and their service also very good.

Now i was recruited by Westrama Management Company, and I was very happy with my employment and what they commit with me they do it well.

Westrama Management Company is good choice to select for the recruitment.

View more comments (5)
Singapore, Singapore

Westrama Employment Agencys Sucks candidate lifes

Westrama Employment Agencys Sucks candidate lifes Westrama mangement solution in 101 Upper Cross Street, #05-25, People's Park Center, Singapore 058357. Mr .Ramalimgam And Kavitha both are very bad attitude Agency fees is so high 6000 sing dollars in westrama after approval any problem for candidate this company tell dont care only money minded person beware of westrama ramalingam speak like a genuine person but all are fake same about kavitha they tell one salary in interview after you come to singapore she tell one thing so bad mouth for kavitha they declare 4500 salary in applications for mom but they fix only 1200 for candidate Beware westrama

We are a highly reputed management solutions company with a global presence. We have been in existence for over 32 years and backing us are thousands of job seekers and recruiters from all over the world who have time and again reposed faith in our quality of service.

We operate under license of Ministry of Manpower, Government of Singapore, and we have a reputation for abiding by their rules, regulations and laid down procedures immaculately. Our quality of service and ethical practices speak for themselves. We have always been very considerate to all our patrons, and politeness is part of it.

Once again we stress that all statutory regulations are followed by us both in word and spirit. We will continue with our mission in bringing quality services to all stake holders.

Westrama Management Company

www.westrama.com

Singapore, Singapore

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article