Westrama Employment Agencys Sucks candidate lifes

101 Upper Cross Street,

#05-25, People's Park Center,

Singapore 058357.

Mr .Ramalimgam And Kavitha both are very bad attitude

Agency fees is so high 6000 sing dollars in westrama after approval any problem for candidate this company tell dont care only money minded person

beware of westrama

ramalingam speak like a genuine person but

all are fake same about kavitha they tell one salary in interview after you come to singapore

she tell one thing so bad mouth for kavitha

they declare 4500 salary in applications for mom but they fix only 1200 for candidate

Beware westrama

Had an Experience with Westrama?

Comments

We are a highly reputed management solutions company with a global presence. We have been in existence for over 32 years and backing us are thousands of job seekers and recruiters from all over the world who have time and again reposed faith in our quality of service.

We operate under license of Ministry of Manpower, Government of Singapore, and we have a reputation for abiding by their rules, regulations and laid down procedures immaculately. Our quality of service and ethical practices speak for themselves. We have always been very considerate to all our patrons, and politeness is part of it.

Once again we stress that all statutory regulations are followed by us both in word and spirit. We will continue with our mission in bringing quality services to all stake holders.

Westrama Management Company